Aluminum Composite Panel Production Line
1. Main extruder for PE core
3. 3-roller & 2-roller extruding
4. 4-roller extruding
5. Trimming & checking
7. Making & tapping
Advantages of the composite panel production line
1. This line runs at a high speed of 3.8m/min.
2. The double screw for extruding PE core allows the PE core to be mixed well and kept at a stable extrusion volume. It ensures the quality of PE core.
3. The 3-roller and 2-roller extrusion system is able to produce different specifications of materials such as steel composite panel, stainless steel composite panel, etc.
4. The trimming and checking line is longer than 4m. Any surface defects will be easily found on the sheets. The natural cooling system is set to ensure the sheets to be flat and adhesive.
5. Air-condition cooler is adopted to cool ACP sheets.
This instrument is utilized to check the thickness of coatings. Generally, the thickness of primer paint is 6um, PE coating is 17um, PVDF coating 25um, and PVDF coating 32um.
2. Bending Machine
Checking the flexibility of coating and testing the coated aluminum coils
3.Coating Adhesion Test Instrument
Checking whether the coating adhere properly to the panels, testing the coated aluminum coils
Checking color difference, usually solid color, to control the color difference within 0.2 and the metallic color difference within 0.5
5.Electric Heating Thermostatic Water Bath
To determine whether the coating adhere well to the panels and PE core in case the aluminum sheets fall off from the PE core after the composite panels are installed on cladding
6.Electronic Balance (precision: 0.001g)
Measuring the specular reflection gloss of the panel surface
Checking the weather resistance of coatings
Determining the performance of LDPE
10.Tensile Testing Machine
Checking the flexibility of coating and aluminum panels
Checking the thickness of aluminum sheets and panels